- Hey, I'm Emma - I'm a developer who works on various projects that primarily revive or add features to outdated hardware/software (as well as some utilities, here and there).
- Most of my software is developed primarily in C#, NodeJS, Python, PHP, C or Objective-C.
- I enjoy playing (and tinkering with) a few games, like Mario Kart Wii, Rock Band 3 and Guitar Hero Live. You might catch me streaming these on my Twitch channel.
- I'm somewhat of a reverse engineer and security researcher, familiar in working with tools like Ghidra and IDA.
I upload the source code for most of the projects I work on onto GitHub. (older projects are on GitLab)
A tweak to restore functionality of the YouTube app on older iOS devices, and on some other platforms.
Applications, themes and tweaks designed for (mostly legacy) jailbroken iOS devices.
- Emvolution - a BrainSlug module to allow for easy and fast file replacement in Wii games.
- mc-queueproxy - a work in progress Minecraft server proxy allowing for a first-come-first-serve player queue.
- SpiritNET - a reimplementation of the Spirit iOS 3 jailbreak by comex written in .NET Framework for modern OSes and drivers.
- Johnbox - an experimental custom private server for Jackbox Games.
- @[email protected] / catbotcode - a Mastodon bot that posts pictures of cats.
- GCPadder - a Wii homebrew application that transmits GameCube controller inputs over the network (or via a USB Gecko.)
- RecoveryModeTool - a frontend for irecovery designed for easy exiting and entering of recovery mode on iOS devices.
- Guitar Hero Live Reverse Engineering - documentation and utilities for Guitar Hero Live. Includes tools such as GHLtarUtility and GHL Control Panel.
- World at War on Wii - a helper server to allow World at War multiplayer to be played again on the Wii.
- MSN Status Multitool - a tool that allows you to set your MSN/WLM Messenger status.