- Hey, I'm Emma - I'm a developer who works on various projects that primarily revive or add features to outdated hardware/software (as well as some utilities, here and there).
Most of my software is developed primarily in C#, NodeJS, Python, PHP or C. I also used to sometimes work with Objective-C and Swift.
- also very enthusiastic about PowerPC!
- I enjoy playing (and tinkering with) a few games, like Mario Kart Wii, Rock Band 3 and Guitar Hero Live. You might catch me streaming these on my Twitch channel, and mods for these games on my GitHub.
- I'm somewhat of a reverse engineer and security researcher, familiar in working with tools like Ghidra and IDA.
- If you're interested in what I get up to, follow me on Mastodon / Fediverse! (I'll work on a proper blog soon, I promise)
I upload the source code for most of the projects I work on onto GitHub. (older projects are on GitLab)
A tweak to restore functionality of the YouTube app on older iOS devices, and on some other platforms.
An open source Rock Band 3 quality-of-life mod for Xbox 360 and Wii.
Applications, themes and tweaks designed for (mostly legacy) jailbroken iOS devices.
- liblifx - a work in progress library for interacting with LIFX smart lights written in C.
- splatpost-libusbd - a tool that uses the libusbd library to use an Apple Silicon Mac or compatible Linux machine as a Splatoon 3 drawing post bot.
- Johnbox - an experimental custom private server for Jackbox Games.
- DeltaruneSaveConverter - converts Deltarune savegames between PC and console (Switch, PS4) versions of the game.
- @[email protected] / catbotcode - a Mastodon bot that posts pictures of cats.
- mc-queueproxy - a work in progress Minecraft server proxy allowing for a first-come-first-serve player queue.
- MSN Status Multitool - a tool that allows you to set your MSN/WLM Messenger status.
- tmdparse - a collection of command line utilities to parse Wii TMD files and decrypt title contents.
- Uniicorn-Wii - a very experimental work-in-progress attempt at seeing if the Unicorn emulation framework can emulate a Wii from a low level.
- Emvolution - a BrainSlug module to allow for easy and fast file replacement in Wii games.
- GCPadder - a Wii homebrew application that transmits GameCube controller inputs over the network (or via a USB Gecko.)
- WiiSee - testing how well a Wii can stream its own screen over to a computer on the network.
- EmDbg - an Xbox 360 debugging client written in C#. (not ready yet, sorry!)
- libxsm3 - a partial implementation of the Xbox Security Method 3 used to authenticate Xbox 360 USB peripherals.
- UsbdSecPatch - very basic Dashlaunch plugin to disable enforcing peripheral authentication on Xbox 360, allowing for custom controllers.
- NeighborSharp - an Xbox 360 XBDM client library written in C# .NET 6.0.
- SpiritNET - a reimplementation of the Spirit iOS 3 jailbreak by comex written in .NET Framework for modern OSes and drivers.
- RecoveryModeTool - a frontend for irecovery designed for easy exiting and entering of recovery mode on iOS devices.
- ...and all the apps and tweaks on my Cydia repo.